Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory compounds, and essential nutrients like iron, calcium, and vitamins A and C. These properties make it an excellent candidate for promoting hair growth.
1. Improves Blood Circulation
2. Reduces Hair Loss
3. Strengthens Hair Follicles
4. Balances Scalp Oil Production
Effective Ways to Use Rosemary to Grow Your Edges
1. You may use hair growth butters Infused with rosemary and other herbs like the ones above and below. Our rosemary infused hair growth butters are made with Rosemary Herb and infused for weeks. This infusion allows the butter to become rich and potent. These Ayurvedic Hair Growth Butters helps to keep your hair moisturized and are to be used with your protective hairstyles. Using the rosemary infused hair growth butters to seal in moisture into your natural hair and pairing it with a protective style allows your hair to grow easily and fast.
2. Rosemary Herb can also be used to create potent hair oils for different uses. Our Herbs Infusion Hot Oil Treatment for Dry Natural Hair is multipurpose for daily use and for your wash day. It is richly infused with rosemary herb and other natural herbs. With consistent use of these products made with natural herbs like rosemary may help to reduce hair fall and increase thick and healthy natural hair.